Affordable efficiency studios in South Austin
Surrounded by live oaks, Garden Terrace offers furnished efficiency studios with on-site support services and a large community garden. Garden Terrace is a non-smoking community.
Offering efficiency studios for single adults.
Rents between $395 -$465, with a $50 deposit.
Gas, electric and water included in rent.
Special needs apartments available.
- Current Residents
Pay your rent quickly and easily online
Garden Terrace Map
The benefits of living at Garden Terrace:
- Furnished efficiency studios for single adults
- Adult education classes
- Resident supportive services,
including case management
- Community living areas,
including TV room
- Fitness equipment and health classes
- Computer lab
- Community kitchen and weekly food pantry
Each efficiency studio includes a private bath with tub/shower and is fully furnished, including:
- Twin bed and mattress
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Small table and chairs
Kitchenette in each unit includes:
- Kitchen sink
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Laundry room
- Community kitchen
- Game room
- TV room
- Sitting areas
- Fitness equipment
- Computer lab
- Courtyard with picnic area and barbeque grill
- Resident-maintained community garden
- Individual mailboxes
- Resident support services, including case management
Please note: Due to limited space, pets are not allowed at Garden Terrace, except for approved service animals.
Services Available at Garden Terrace
Basic Requirements for Living at Garden Terrace
Have an income below $25,650
Meet criminal criteria
Complete application and provide personal references