Affordable efficiency studios in South Austin
Surrounded by live oaks, Skyline Terrace offers 100 furnished efficiency studios with on-site support services and a community garden. Downtown views in some units. Skyline Terrace is a non-smoking community.
Offering efficiency studios for single adults.
Rents between $395 – $535, with a $50 deposit.
Gas, electric and water included in rent.
Special needs apartments available.
- Current Residents
Pay your rent quickly and easily online
Skyline Terrace Map
The benefits of living at Skyline Terrace:
- Furnished efficiency studios
for single adults
- Resident support services,
including case management
- Adult education classes
- Community living areas, including TV room
- Fitness equipment and health classes
- Free wireless Internet and computer lab
- Community kitchen and food pantry
Each efficiency studio includes a private bath with tub/shower and is fully furnished, including:
- Twin bed and mattress
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Small table and chairs
Kitchenette in each unit includes:
- Kitchen sink
- Stovetop burners
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Free wireless Internet
- Computer lounge
- Laundry room
- Community lounges with TVs
- Pool table
- Fitness equipment
- Community kitchen
- Monthly food pantry
- Lush outdoor courtyard with fountain and covered veranda
- Views of downtown Austin
- Variety of floor plans
- Individual mailboxes
- Resident support services, including case management
Please note: Due to limited space, pets are not allowed at Skyline Terrace, except for approved service animals.
Services Available at Skyline Terrace
Basic Requirements for Living at Skyline Terrace
Have an income below $27,350
Meet criminal criteria
Complete application and provide personal references