M Station Apartments
Affordable and environmentally-friendly apartments in Central Austin
M Station is designed with sustainability in mind. Individuals and families enjoy a smoke free, healthy environment in close proximity to the MLK Metrorail station in one of the richest public transportation corridors in Austin.
We are now leasing! Contact us today.
Offering 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
Rents between $812 – $1,650.
Accessible units available.
Platinum LEED Certified — 2012 Property of the Year!
M Station Apartments includes units for At-Risk/Homeless Families as part of our Children’s Home Initiative Program. Please click here to find out more information about the program
The waitlist for M Station is currently
- Current Residents
Pay your rent quickly and easily online
- Current Residents
Sign up to receive updates about your community via text message
M Station Apartments Map
Any dimensions, sizes and layouts provided are only approximations or estimates. Actual dimensions, sizes and layouts may vary.
The benefits of living at M Station:
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- On-site Community Learning Center
- Free after-school and summer learning
programs for children
- Computer access and
adult education opportunities
- Open Door Preschool
- Energy-star appliances
- Low utility bills
- Easy access to public transportation
- Easy access to downtown Austin
- Community amenities like play areas,
pavilion and bike parking
- Rent Reporting to improve credit score
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments
- Energy Star Appliances
- Gas Cooking
- Gas or Electric Full Size washer/dryer Connections
- Low Utility Bills
- Extremely Efficient Air Conditioning and Heating
- Solar Energy
- 9 Foot ceilings
- Ceiling fans throughout
- City and Creek Views*
- Low-E2 Windows, To Block Out UV rays
- Low VOC paint
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Non Toxic Pest Control
- Community Wide Smoke Free Policy
*in select units
- Walking distance to MLK Metrorail Station and Bus Lines
- Walking distance to Campbell Elementary School
- Laundry Room
- Covered Bike Parking
- Computer Lab
- Onsite Community Learning Center
- Day Care Center
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Sports Court
- Innovative Play Area
- Abundance of Shaded Areas
- Pathways along Boggy Creek
- Central Pavilion
- Designated Car 2 Go Spot
- Easy Access to Downtown Austin
- Free after-school and summer learning programs
- Adult education classes
For more information, contact:
Learning Center Manager
Services Available at M Station Apartments
Basic Requirements for Living at M Station Apartments
*Please note: The Tenant Selection Criteria and Written Policies and Procedures is subject to change at any time. The most recent version is held in the Property Management office and supersedes the version on the website.
The waitlist for M Station is currently closed. If you are already on the waitlist, you can click here to check the status of your position and update your information.
Meet specific income guidelines
and credit checks
Have a good rental history