Resident Grievance/Concern Process
*For any illegal activities, suspicious behaviors, or threats to the safety of yourself or others, please call 911.*
Is my issue a grievance or is it a concern?
• Work Order Issues
• Neighbor complaint
• Vendor issues (ex pest control services, security guard, janitorial, delivery)
• Pest Control Requests
• Exterior Property Issues
• An incident reported more than two times
• Issue with a policy
• Issue with how a policy is applied
• Issue with Staff Response or Conduct
For concerns, please fill out a Resident Comments & Concerns form, or reach out to an onsite staff member on your property.
For grievances, please follow the steps below.
All grievances should be turned in within thirty (30) days of the incident.
All grievances must move through the following process:
Submit grievance by ONE of the below methods:
1. Fill out online form below.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive receipt confirmation.
3. Call 512-447-2026 and leave a voicemail.
4. Submit this form (PDF) by mail to:
3000 S I-35 STE 300
Austin, TX 78704
Your grievance will be reviewed by a supervisor, and a written response will be provided to you within 10 business days.
If you are unsatisfied with the supervisor’s resolution, you may request a director review your grievance. A written response provided to you within 10 business days.
When filing a grievance, you must give your name, sign the grievance and be available to discuss the issue. Information disclosed is not confidential and will be shared with relevant staff to resolve the grievance. If you need assistance in completing the form, you may contact any staff person with whom you feel comfortable.
Any resident participating in the grievance process is expressly protected from retaliation.