Need health coverage?
Already enrolled and need help using or understanding your coverage?
Prosper Health Coverage can help you find, enroll in, and use health coverage that meets your needs and budget. New enrollment opportunities can help community members get health coverage to improve quality of life and financial security.
Public health programs, including federally-qualified health plans through the health insurance Marketplace, are more affordable than ever.
Certain conditions or life events, such as the ones below, may qualify people to enroll now:
– NEW: A low household income (below 50% of the Federal Poverty Level);
– An involuntary loss of health coverage after January 1, 2020;
– A recent move;
– Release from incarceration;
– Having a baby;
– Getting married; or
– Gaining eligible immigration status.
Let our Health Coverage experts help you explore your options!
We’re a nonprofit health coverage program, so our application and plan assistance is free.
Step 1: Get Connected with a certified Health Coverage Navigator. Schedule an appointment by using the Get Covered Connector below or by calling us at 512-381-4520;
Step 2: Appointment. Complete your appointment by phone or in person at one of our Prosper Centers; and
Step 3: Remember: We can help you use high-quality, affordable healthcare throughout 2022!
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you have it, please prepare the following for your phone appointment:
- Your Marketplace username and password (if applicable)
- Name, date of birth, and social security information for all applying
- Immigration document information for all applying, if applicable
- Details and cost of health insurance offered by your/your spouse’s employer(s)
- Names of your doctors, clinics, hospitals and medications
- An estimate of your 2022 income estimate for the year you are applying (we can help with this calculation
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome!
Questions? Call the Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 or email us at [email protected].
Download our Flyers
Additional Information (click to view)
Since 2014, our program has helped nearly 30,000 people access financial assistance and enroll in health insurance plans created by the Affordable Care Act.
Interested in Volunteering?
As a Prosper Centers: Health Coverage volunteer, you’ll help families find peace of mind for the future with access to affordable health insurance. We’re currently recruiting volunteers! Click here to sign up.