You may be eligible to enroll in a Marketplace health insurance plan!
Certain life events may qualify you, such as the ones below.
– An involuntary loss of health coverage
– A move
– Release from incarceration
– Having a baby or getting married
– Gaining eligible immigration status
Confused about whether you qualify? Don’t hesitate to reach out using the steps below!
Step 1: Get Connected. Schedule an appointment by using the Get Covered Connector below or by calling us at 512-381-4520;
Step 2: Enrollment. Complete your enrollment appointment by phone; and
Step 3: You’re Enrolled. We can help you use high-quality, affordable healthcare throughout 2022!
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you have it, please prepare the following for your phone appointment:
- Your Marketplace username and password (if applicable)
- Name, date of birth, and social security information for all applying
- Immigration document information for all applying, if applicable
- Details and cost of health insurance offered by your/your spouse’s employer(s)
- Names of your doctors, clinics, hospitals and medications
- An estimate of your 2022 income estimate for the year you are applying (we can help with this calculation
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome!
Questions? Call the Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 or email us at [email protected].
Additional Information (click to view)
Since 2014, our program has helped nearly 30,000 people access financial assistance and enroll in health insurance plans created by the Affordable Care Act.
Interested in Volunteering?
As a Prosper Centers: Health Coverage volunteer, you’ll help families find peace of mind for the future with access to affordable health insurance. We’re currently recruiting volunteers! Click here to sign up.