NEW ENROLLMENT PERIOD FEB. 15 TO AUGUST 15, 2021
Central Texans have a second chance to sign up for 2021 health coverage, outside of the regular enrollment period! The Health Coverage program counselors are available by phone appointment and can help you enroll in 2021 health insurance, Monday through Thursday, through Saturday, August 14, 2021.
Leave a message at (512) 381-4520, or
Email the program at [email protected]
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you have it, please prepare the following for your phone appointment:
- Your Marketplace username and password (if applicable)
- Name, date of birth, and social security information for all applying
- Immigration document information for all applying, if applicable
- Details and cost of health insurance offered by your/your spouse’s employer(s)
- Names of your doctors, clinics, hospitals and medications
- An estimate of your 2021 income estimate for the year you are applying (we can help with this calculation
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome!
Questions? Call the Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 or email us at [email protected].
Additional Information (click to view)
Since 2014, our program has helped nearly 30,000 people access financial assistance and enroll in health insurance plans created by the Affordable Care Act.
Interested in Volunteering?
As a Prosper Centers: Health Coverage volunteer, you’ll help families find peace of mind for the future with access to affordable health insurance. We’re currently recruiting volunteers! Click here to sign up.