need Health Insurance for 2021?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Prosper Health Coverage is currently offering phone appointments to protect everyone’s health. We’re providing the same great service we always have to help you find a health plan.
Our health insurance experts can help you sign up for 2021 health insurance during Marketplace Open Enrollment from November 1 to December 15.
Call our Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 if you have questions or prefer to schedule your appointment by phone.
Prepare for your Appointment
If you have it, please prepare the following for your phone appointment:
- Your Marketplace username and password (if applicable)
- Name, date of birth, and social security information for all applying
- Immigration document information for all applying, if applicable
- Details and cost of health insurance offered by your/your spouse’s employer(s)
- Names of your doctors, clinics, hospitals and medications
- An estimate of your 2021 income estimate for the year you are applying (we can help with this calculation)
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome!
Questions? Call the Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YEAR ROUND HEALTH COVERAGE ASSISTANCE
Our team is available year-round to help you enroll in health insurance or use your insurance to access care. We can help you determine your eligibility to enroll in health insurance outside the annual Marketplace Open Enrollment period and use your health plan effectively, finding a doctor, reviewing claims/bills, etc. year round
If you recently lost your job and your health insurance, you may qualify to sign up for a 2020 health plan.
You may qualify to enroll in a Marketplace health plan outside of Open Enrollment plan if you have a qualifying life event, such as:
- An involuntary loss of health insurance
- A move
- Release from incarceration
- Having a baby or getting married
- Gaining eligible immigration status
Call the Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 or email email@example.com if you need help signing up for 2020 health insurance or have any questions, or need assistance with MAP, Medicaid or CHIP.
Additional Information (click to view)
Since 2014, our program has helped nearly 30,000 people access financial assistance and enroll in health insurance plans created by the Affordable Care Act.
- 2020 Health Coverage Enrollment Report
Interested in Volunteering?
As a Prosper Centers: Health Coverage volunteer, you’ll help families find peace of mind for the future with access to affordable health insurance. We’re currently recruiting volunteers! Click here to sign up.