NEW ENROLLMENT PERIOD FEB. 15 TO AUGUST 15, 2021
A new HealthCare.gov sign-up period started February 15 and runs until Sunday, August 15. Anyone who is eligible for coverage on the HealthCare.gov Marketplace can sign up for a new health insurance plan or change the plan they selected for 2021.
Our health insurance specialists are available to help you compare your options and enroll in health insurance during this special enrollment period. All assistance will be provided by phone. If you already signed up for 2021 health insurance, our team is also available year-round to help you use your health plan effectively, find a doctor, review claims/bills, etc.
Leave a message at (512) 381-4520, or
Email the program at firstname.lastname@example.org
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you have it, please prepare the following for your phone appointment:
- Your Marketplace username and password (if applicable)
- Name, date of birth, and social security information for all applying
- Immigration document information for all applying, if applicable
- Details and cost of health insurance offered by your/your spouse’s employer(s)
- Names of your doctors, clinics, hospitals and medications
- An estimate of your 2021 income estimate for the year you are applying (we can help with this calculation
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome!
Questions? Call the Prosper Health Coverage helpline at (512) 381-4520 or email us at email@example.com.
Additional Information (click to view)
Since 2014, our program has helped nearly 30,000 people access financial assistance and enroll in health insurance plans created by the Affordable Care Act.
- 2021 Health Coverage Enrollment Report
- 2020 Health Coverage Enrollment Report
Interested in Volunteering?
As a Prosper Centers: Health Coverage volunteer, you’ll help families find peace of mind for the future with access to affordable health insurance. We’re currently recruiting volunteers! Click here to sign up.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Meet Our Staff
- Arianna Anaya, Health Coverage Program Manager
- Miriam Jaimes, Health Coverage Program Coordinator
- Isamar Reyes, Health Coverage Program Coordinator
- Jose Rodriguez, Health Coverage Program Specialist
- Lynn Cowles, Outreach and Enrollment Specialist