Health Insurance Enrollment
Insure Central Texas
Since the fall of 2013, Foundation Communities has helped enroll more than 12,000 individuals in new health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Let us provide you with peace of mind for the future.
Do you need health insurance?
Do you have issues with a plan purchased through the Health Insurance Marketplace (Healthcare.gov)?
We are here to help.
2015 Enrollment Sites
See our flyer for details. Services in Spanish available in both locations.
- NORTH: Community Financial Center, 5900 Airport, Austin, TX 78752
- SOUTH: Community Financial Center, 2600 W. Stassney Ln, Austin, TX 78745
Schedule an Appointment:
A limited number of appointments are available through September 30 for people who have a qualifying life event or issue with an insurance plan purchased through the Marketplace (Healthcare.gov).
To schedule an appointment between now and September 30:
North Austin: 512-422-5395, South Austin: 512-710-5696
We will be closed for the month of October and will reopen in November for Open Enrollment. Please revisit this site in late October for our walk-in hours or to schedule an appointment.
Contact Insure Central Texas:
North Austin: 512-422-5395
South Austin: 512-710-5696
For Media Inquiries Only:
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome.
What to Bring
- SSN and date of birth for everyone on tax return
- Income information (pay stubs, Social Security, SSDI, self-employment income, etc.)
- Most recent tax return
- Details and costs of health insurance offered to you and/or your spouse by an employer
- If applicable, immigration documents or Naturalization Certificates
- List of medications (name & dose) taken by family members who need insurance
- Access to email account, username and password for Healthcare.gov
Insure Central Texas Report on 2015 Season – Click here to view
Insure Central Texas Report on 2014 Season – Click here to view
Foundation Communities Procedures for Handling Non-Public Information – Click here to view