Health Insurance Enrollment
Insure Central Texas
Since 2014, Foundation Communities has helped enroll more than 22,000 individuals in health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
OPEN ALL YEAR: Obamacare, MAP, Medicaid & CHIP
Our program is open all year to support consumers with their marketplace health insurance including: uploading documents, responding to letters and reviewing bills.
The deadline to sign up for health insurance has passed. However some people with major life changes could qualify for a special enrollment if they act quickly.
Community Financial Center – North
5900 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78752
Community Financial Center – South
2600 W Stassney, Austin, TX 78745
Call us and leave a message to schedule an appointment.
Contact Insure Central Texas:
North office at 5900 Airport: 512-496-3786
South office at 2600 W Stassney: 512-610-7386
For Media Inquiries Only:
For Media Calls Only: 512-887-2060
We have no income or geographic restrictions.
All are welcome!
Didn’t enroll in your Marketplace plan with us?
No problem. We are here to help you.
What to Bring
- Big white envelope we gave you last year, if available.
- Username and password for healthcare.gov
- SSN and date of birth for everyone on tax return
- Immigration documents or naturalization certificates for everyone in the household.
- Current income information (pay stub, letter from Social Security, ledger)
- Most recent tax return, if available
- Details and cost of health insurance offered by your employer(s)
- For family members who need insurance, list of doctors and medications (name & dose)
Additional Information (click to view)
Interested in Volunteering?
As an Insure Central Texas volunteer, you’ll be helping families find peace of mind for the future with access to affordable health insurance. We’re currently recruiting volunteers! Click here to sign up.