Health Insurance Enrollment
Insure Central Texas
Since the fall of 2013, Foundation Communities has helped enroll close to 12,000 individuals in new health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Let us provide you with peace of mind for the future.
Do you need health insurance? Do you have issues with the insurance plan you purchased through the Health Insurance Marketplace (Healthcare.gov)? We are here to help.
2015 Enrollment Sites
See our flyer for details. Services in Spanish available in both locations.
- NORTH: 5900 Airport, Austin, TX 78752 (Open June 1 – September 30)
- SOUTH: Community Financial Center, 2600 W. Stassney Ln, Austin, TX 78745
Schedule an Appointment:
Contact Insure Central Texas:
North Austin: 512-422-5395
South Austin: 512-710-5696
For Media Inquiries Only:
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome.
What to Bring
- Social Security number and date of birth for everyone on tax return
- Income information (pay stubs, Social Security, SSDI, self-employment income, etc.)
- Most recent tax return
- Information on health insurance offered to you and/or your spouse by an employer
- If applicable, immigration documents or Naturalization Certificates
- List of prescriptions (name & dose) taken by family members who need insurance
- Email address and password + username and password for Healthcare.gov, if applicable
Insure Central Texas Report on 2015 Season – Click here to view
Insure Central Texas Report on 2014 Season – Click here to view
Instructions on submitting documents to the Marketplace – Click here to view
Foundation Communities Procedures for Handling Non-Public Information – Click here to view