Health Insurance Enrollment
Insure Central Texas
Since the fall of 2013, Foundation Communities has helped enroll more than 12,000 individuals in new health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Let us provide you with peace of mind for the future.
Do you need health insurance?
Do you have issues with a plan purchased through the Health Insurance Marketplace (Healthcare.gov)?
We are here to help.
2015-2016 Enrollment Sites
See our flyer for details. Services in Spanish available in both locations.
Look for our sun logo and the name Foundation Communities.
- NORTH: Community Financial Center, 5900 Airport, Austin, TX 78752
- SOUTH: Community Financial Center, 2600 W. Stassney Ln, Austin, TX 78745
5900 Airport is open 7 days a week!
- 5900 Airport hours: M – Th 9am-7pm, Fri – Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 1pm-5pm
- 2600 W Stassney: M – Th 9am-7pm, Fri – Sat 9am-4pm
Our location at 2600 W Stassney will be closed on all day on Jan 9 and will be open Jan 24 & Jan 31 from 1pm-5pm.
Both locations will be closed Dec 31-Jan 1.
Contact Insure Central Texas:
Have questions? Just drop by and see us during our walk-in hours.
For Media Inquiries Only:
Media Calls Only: 512-887-2060
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome.
What to Bring
- SSN and date of birth for everyone on tax return
- Income information (pay stubs, Social Security, SSDI, self-employment income, etc.)
- Most recent tax return
- Details and costs of health insurance offered to you and/or your spouse by an employer
- If applicable, immigration documents or Naturalization Certificates
- List of medications (name & dose) taken by family members who need insurance
- Access to email account, username and password for Healthcare.gov
Insure Central Texas Report on 2015 Season – Click here to view
Insure Central Texas Report on 2014 Season – Click here to view
Foundation Communities Procedures for Handling Non-Public Information – Click here to view