Health Insurance Enrollment
Insure Central Texas
Since the fall of 2013, Foundation Communities has helped enroll over 5,600 individuals in new health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act. Let us provide you with peace of mind for the future.
Open Enrollment: November 15, 2014 – February 15, 2015
See our flyer for hours.
- Highland Mall (6001 Airport Blvd, Austin, Use North or South entrance to old mall building, 2nd level by Blender’s in the Food Court. Look for our sun logo and name, Foundation Communities)
- Cannon West Shopping Center aka Marketplace Austin Westgate (6800 West Gate at William Cannon, Austin)
- LifeWorks East Office (835 N. Pleasant Valley Rd, Austin)
- Southeast Health and Wellness Center (2901 Montopolis Drive, Austin)
- Round Rock Public Library (216 E. Main Street, Round Rock)
Contact Insure Central Texas:
For Media Inquiries Only:
We have no income or geographic restrictions. All are welcome and no appointment is required!
What to Bring
Our flyer suggests documents that are helpful to bring with you, but please feel free to drop by and ask questions.
Insure Central Texas Report on 2014 Season – Click here to view
Instructions on submitting documents to the Marketplace – Click here to view
Foundation Communities Procedures for Handling Non-Public Information – Click here to view