Holiday Assistance Program
Every year we look forward to bringing a little holiday cheer to our residents who will not be able to fulfill their family’s wish list on their own.
Here are three ways you can make a difference this holiday season:
1. Sponsor a Foundation Communities family for the holidays. It’s a great way to engage your family, colleagues, friends, neighbors, fellow church members, or civic club in a fun, rewarding group service activity. Sponsor request forms are due Friday, December 4. Visit the sponsor registration page to review our guidelines and complete your sponsor registration form.
2. Donate to our Holiday Drive. Another fun and meaningful activity that provides supplemental items for families needing additional assistance and gift items for our supportive housing residents. Please purchase new gift items. Deliveries accepted by appointment, Monday, December 7 – Thursday, December 10 from 9:00am – 5:00pm at the Community Financial Center, 2600 W. Stassney Austin, TX 78745. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 512.610-4008 to schedule your delivery.
Holiday Drive Wish List:
- HEB, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy or Visa gift cards (please ensure cards are loaded and amount is written on the card)
- Toys (all ages)
- Household supplies (sheets, blankets, towels, pots/pans, or dish sets)
- Non-perishable food items
- Sports equipment (volleyballs, soccer balls, basketballs, footballs, kickballs)
- Books (3 – 12 years old)
- Teen items (ball caps, college insignia shirts, hoodies, jewelry/accessories, nail polish, make-up, curling irons/straighteners, headphones, mp3 players <$50)
- Board games (families and adult games)
- School supplies/Backpacks
- Art supplies/Craft kits
3. Make a holiday donation. You can donate online and we’ll go holiday shopping for you!
With your help, we can make this our best holiday assistance program yet! If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Bumbulis at 512.610.4008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.