One-on-One Financial Coaching
Begin your journey to long-term financial success
Financial Coaches work one-on-one with residents and community members, empowering them to achieve financial stability and long-term success. Coaches provide clients with the tools to create household budgets, save money over time, reduce debt and improve credit scores.
How to Sign Up
Click here to schedule an appointment. Coaches are available Monday – Saturday.
Who is eligible?
Financial Coaching is available to households with an annual income below $55,000.
How much does it cost?
Financial Coaching is free for residents and community members.
Locations & Hours
Community Financial Center – North
5900 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78752
(across from ACC Highland)
Bus routes 7, 10, 300, 320, 350
Appointments available Monday – Saturday
Community Financial Center – South
2600 W. Stassney Ln, Austin, TX 78745
(near the corner of Stassney and West Gate)
Bus routes 311, 238
Appointments available Tuesday – Wednesday and two Saturdays a month
What to expect
Financial Coaches can help you:
- Create a financial plan to reach your goals
- Reduce your debt
- Deal with debts in collections
- Improve your credit
- Create a budget that works for you
- Find a bank account that’s right for you
- Save for your future or for emergencies
Financial Coaches with Small Business expertise can also help you:
- Prepare for writing a business plan
- Identify resources and organizations that can give specialized support
- Create a recordkeeping system for tax purposes
Financial Coaches CANNOT help you:
- File for bankruptcy
- Address legal matters
- Choose or open investment accounts
- Address tax issues
- Modify a mortgage to prevent foreclosure
- Provide business funding
Who are our Financial Coaches?
Financial Coaches are trained volunteers from the community who are eager to share their time and knowledge to help low-income individuals build a better financial future for themselves and their families.
What to bring
- Proof of income (a recent pay stub, last year’s tax return or award letters)
- Any paperwork that you would like to review with your Financial Coach
- Intake form