Prosper Financial Wellness offers a Fresh Start Loan to help clients get out of predatory loans such as payday and title loans. The Fresh Start Loan reports to all three main credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. This flexible loan never charges extra fees. In fact, it offers discounts if borrowers are able to pay back the loan early. This loan also offers APRs way below typical payday and title loans, regardless of the borrower’s credit score.
Clients may qualify if they currently have payday or title loan debt of up to $1,000, a valid Social Security number, regular take home pay, a checking account they regularly use, and online banking set up (a Financial Coach can help set up online banking). A Fresh Start loan helps borrowers build credit, while saving them over $500 in the long run.
If someone you know is struggling to pay off payday or title loans, this may be the option for them! To apply, schedule an appointment with a Financial Coach, by visiting ProsperFinancialWellness.org or calling 737-717-4000.
You may qualify if you:
* Are working toward goals with a Financial Coach Currently have Payday and/or Title loans with a total balance up to $1,000
* Have a valid Social Security Number
* Have a checking account that you use regularly
* Have online banking set up with your bank or credit union (a Financial Coach can help set this up)
* Have regular take-home pay